Cube World Server Tutorial
This tutorial will teach you how to set up a Cube World server.
The game is still in alpha, so maximum players for the server is limited to 4 players.
Setting up the server
In the order to host your own Cube World server you will need to have bought the game
- Open your Cube World installation directory. (Default
C:\Program Files (x86)\Cube World)
- Start up
- Your Cubeoworld server is now running. Start up the game client and click
Start Game. You will now see your server running.
- The current default server port is
12345 and cannot be changed at the moment.
- Watch the video above to get a more in-depth explanation on how to set up your Cube World server.
- Add your server IP to the Cube World Server List. It will also allow you to check if your server is online or not.
Find other servers
Cube World Server List
Or comment below and share/find other Cubeworld servers:
comments powered by
We will set up an MMO server, as soon as this feature is added to support servers with large numbers of players.
You can subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to be notified of when the server goes online. We promise we won't spam!
Enter your E-Mail below to receive updates on the server.